Blueberries Crunchy Cupcakes



This summer we went for blueberries picking and I had freeze some of them for my winter baking.They are especially sweet this year as we had a great warm and sunny summer. So, I made some blueberries cupcakes last week and my dear hubby told me that it was a great cupcake which is not too sweet and delicious.....I would like to share with you my blueberries crunch cupcakes recipe which is tasty and good for you when you have a craving for an easy sweet baked dessert ....
Baking cupcakes  is like fashion ...it changes styles with the different  ingredients which you add to it and the flavour and texture changes too...Have fun in experimenting just like I do with my cupcakes  and play around and substitute with your different ingredients to make a fantastic cupcakes that you would like....

Blueberries Crunchy Cupcakes 

Ingredients : 
12 oz cake flour 
8 oz whole wheat flour
8 oz  cornflakes - crushed
1 tbsp baking powder 
1/2 tsp salt 
4 oz margarine 
1 egg 
6 oz sugar
7 fl oz milk
1 cup frozen blueberries 


Method : 
Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C. Line the muffin tins with paper cups and set aside.Crush the cornflakes in a food processor. Beat the margarine and sugar till fluffy and pale. Add the egg and beat till combined. Add the milk and stir well. Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and gently fold into it just to combine. Gently add the frozen blueberries and lastly the crushed cornflakes  into the batter.

Scoop using an ice-cream scoop or two big spoons into the muffin tins individually and bake it in the oven for about 25-30 minutes till golden brown.Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before serving. 
Great for last minute dessert with some whipped cream or ice-cream.