Milk Chocolate Chip Muffins



Wow...time really flies and it is already November...Christmas is less than 2 months away...I have craving for some chocolate chip muffins and I made some today for my family and myself of course....I had added some good old oats to make it a little healthy and more fiber for my system....I always try to change the ingredients a little when I bake something...and it turned out great and delicious....yummo....


Milk Chocolate Chips Muffins
Ingredients :

20 oz all purpose flour 
4 oz cooking oats 
1 tbsp baking powder 
pinch of salt 
4 oz margarine 
6 oz sugar 
8 fl oz milk 
1 cup milk chocolate chip 

Method : 
Preheat the oven to 350F /180C.Line the muffin tin with paper cups.
Beat the margarine till soft and add sugar.Continue to beat till light and fluffy about 2-3 minutes. Add the milk and mix till well combined. Add the flour and milk choc. chip and mix till just combined. Scoop using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon into the muffin tins individually. 
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes till lightly brown.Cool in the tins for 10 minutes before removing and serving them. 




                               Mmmmm.....yummy yummy.... milk chocolate chips muffins.....