Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes

I did grew up with pancakes but we did have some sort of another kind of pancakes in my house and I remembered my mum would use plain flour , some eggs and sugar and water in her own version of pancake back in my hometown.....I love to eat pancakes and I had come across this particular recipe from a health book about fiber and how it can be added into the recipes which we use to cook or bake food.
I managed to copy this great recipe down which uses whole wheat flour.....it tastes great and it is also good for you...
So, I would like to share this recipe with all of you who are watching those fiber intake and health too....enjoy making these pancakes and savouring them too....

Basic Whole Wheat Pancake Mix 
Ingredients : 


5 cups whole wheat pastry flour 
3 oz sugar 
1 tsp salt 
1 1/2 tbsps baking powder 

Mix these ingredients  together and put it in a container and use it when you need to make some pancakes for breakfast .

Whole Wheat Pancakes  
Ingredients : 

2 cups whole wheat pancake mix 
4 tbsp melted margarine 
1 1/2 cups milk 
2 large eggs 

Method :  


Melt the butter and leave aside to cool. Beat the eggs till fluffy and then add the melted butter and milk and mix till well combined in a large bowl. Fold the pancake mix into the batter till just moistened. 
Heat  greased frying pan or electric griddle on medium high heat  until drops of water dance around the surface. Spoon 1/4 cup pancake batter into the frying pan to cook until bubbles appear on surface and edges are lightly browned. Flip the pancake and cook till lightly browned .
Makes about 12 pancakes. 

Check out this cool video on a song about pancakes :